The nearest town for chemist, doctor, bank and groceries, is Bergville, which is 50 km away.
Please note the following applicable to the self-catering cottages:
The cottages each have three bedrooms, three bathrooms (two of which are en-suite with a total of two showers and two baths per chalet), open-plan living room / kitchen, a private patio with braai facility and a carport. The cottages have fireplaces and are fully equipped with fridge/freezer, dish washer, electric stove/oven, microwave, cutlery, crockery and linen.
- Guests wishing to smoke are requested to please do so on the patio.
- The maximum number of people per six-sleeper cottage (including children) is six.
- Guests must bring all their own food, swimming towels, torch and umbrella.
- Laundry service provided at the lodge, but there is no service over weekends or public holidays.
- The units are serviced daily, but dishes are only washed on day of departure.
- The Montusi Mountain Lodge dining room is only available to self-caterers by special arrangement for breakfast and dinner: Booking is essential and can only be made the day before you would like to make use of the facility. Meal reservations are of course subject to availability.
- However light lunches are available on the patio between 12.30 and 2.00p.m.
- The units must please be vacated by 10:00 am on the day of departure. Guests wishing to check out late must please make arrangements at reception.
- Fire screens are to be used at all times.
- Guests are not permitted to braai in windy weather